- Colombia (275) Apply Colombia filter
- Mexico (203) Apply Mexico filter
- Guatemala (188) Apply Guatemala filter
- Honduras (177) Apply Honduras filter
- Kenya (68) Apply Kenya filter
- Nicaragua (22) Apply Nicaragua filter
- Canada (15) Apply Canada filter
- Indonesia (14) Apply Indonesia filter
- United States (13) Apply United States filter
- Nepal (12) Apply Nepal filter
24 September 2007PBI has just been chosen to receive donations from The Combined Federal Campaign, the world’s largest workplace fundraising drive. Each year more than 1.3 million federal employees (military & civilian) donate $250 billion dollars to non-profits. A new category was set up called Peace and Reconciliation and PBI is among the first to be listed. If you are a federal employee please designate Peace Brigades.Our CFC number is 12453.
24 September 2007
3 January 2007
30 April 2002Article by PBI-InternationalOnly those who are healthy can work with all their strength for human rights. If political and social violence is part of everyday life, the commitment to peace is risky and emotionally stressful. Women also often have to fight against traditional role models. Learn in an interview with Tanja Vultier why psychosocial and gender-sensitive support is so important for human rights defenders.
24 April 2002PBI-Mexico shares OpenDemocracy.net article on the situation of human rights defenders during the pandemicArticle by PBI-Canada On April 22, the Peace Brigades International-Mexico Project posted on its Facebook page, “In these days of uncertainty over COVID-19, let us share with you this excellent article on the situation of human rights defenders in Mexico.”