- Colombia (37) Apply Colombia filter
- Honduras (11) Apply Honduras filter
- Mexico (11) Apply Mexico filter
- Guatemala (10) Apply Guatemala filter
- Nepal (9) Apply Nepal filter
- Indonesia (8) Apply Indonesia filter
- Kenya (7) Apply Kenya filter
- Gender Violence (1) Apply Gender Violence filter
- Bajo Atrato (1) Apply Bajo Atrato filter
7 January 2016How is peace achieved? How can you help make space for the peacemakers?
9 December 2015
27 October 2015New regional report highlights risks for land rights defenders working on business violations in Americas; Commission President calls situation ‘a total disgrace’Peace Brigades International is a member of the coalition that contributed to the hearing and accompanying report.
3 December 2014PBI Joint Statement: Human Rights Defenders Working on Land & Environmental Issues Recommendations for States and Multilateral Bodies
16 November 2014Looking out for Human Rights Defenders: PBI Interview with Michel Forst, new Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights defenders for the office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHCHR)Paris, 2 July, 2014.
19 May 2012UPDATE: On January 22, a court conviced three retired members of the military in connection with Operation Dragon. Learn more in our more recent article here. In his 25 years as a human rights lawyer, Jorge Molano has represented victims in many emblematic cases such as the Palace of Justice where Coronel Luis Alfonso Plazas Vega was convicted after appeal for the crime of aggravated forced disappearance
7 February 2008