- Honduras (239) Apply Honduras filter
- Guatemala (38) Apply Guatemala filter
- Mexico (35) Apply Mexico filter
- Colombia (27) Apply Colombia filter
- Kenya (15) Apply Kenya filter
- Indonesia (10) Apply Indonesia filter
- Nepal (9) Apply Nepal filter
- Nicaragua (7) Apply Nicaragua filter
- United States (2) Apply United States filter
- Switzerland (1) Apply Switzerland filter
9 March 2016Organizations Call on Secretary Kerry to Support Independent Investigation into Murder of Berta Caceres
5 March 2016
7 February 2016PBI is deeply concerned about the deteriorating security situation for the LGBT organization Arcoiris, which has seen 6 of their members murdered since June of last year, including Paola Barraza, a member of Arcoiris' group of...
9 December 2015
27 October 2015New regional report highlights risks for land rights defenders working on business violations in Americas; Commission President calls situation ‘a total disgrace’Peace Brigades International is a member of the coalition that contributed to the hearing and accompanying report.
31 August 2015Call for Human Rights Field Volunteers
3 December 2014PBI Joint Statement: Human Rights Defenders Working on Land & Environmental Issues Recommendations for States and Multilateral Bodies
16 November 2014Looking out for Human Rights Defenders: PBI Interview with Michel Forst, new Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights defenders for the office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHCHR)Paris, 2 July, 2014.
7 February 2008